Weeks in Plymouth for Schools
Our experience and knowledge of the Plymouth area and its impressive surroundings allows us to design and organize tailor-made stays for school trips to schools. We adapt to the demands of the centres and we always work in close collaboration with them and with the teachers in charge so that the students’ experience is a total success.
Why Choose To study With Anglo Connection?
- Groups of 15 students from both Primary and Secondary Education. For every 15 students, a supervisor position designated by the Educational Center is offered on an All-Inclusive basis.
- Stay in families carefully selected by the organization and of absolute confidence. All of them have been personally visited by members of our team and have a long experience as host families. The students are treated as one more member of the family. The scheme is All Inclusive and students can stay in pairs or individually, at the centre’s choice.
- Three hours of English classes taught by qualified teachers, according to a program designed specifically for the group and their needs. The program is open to suggestions from teachers. Classes will be 15 students maximum and all the work material is included.
- Sports, cultural or recreational activities every day after English classes. There is an infinity of them to choose from, for all tastes and interests. The final program will take into account the proposals of the centre itself and also the time of the year in which the stay takes place.
- Travel insurance included in the price.
- Transportation from the arrival airport to Plymouth and back.
- A possibility of flight management from and to Spain.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements