August Camp with British Children
Total immersion in the language, adventure and fun.
- Learn English doing sports and multi-adventure activities, and share your experience with British students.
- Learn authentic English with young Britons without being in class
- Headquarters in a traditional English private school of great prestige
- Incredible natural environment
- Stay in carefully selected English families with all-inclusive
- Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Transportation by private bus of the organization
- Weekend with the family participating in all its activities as one more member
- Trips not included
Click the link to see examples of our programme of activities.
Sports Monitor Course
We offer for students over 14 years of age the possibility of taking a sports monitor course and outdoor activities during the camp with British youth in August. Those enrolled will dedicate between two and four hours a day to the theoretical and practical preparation of the course. The rest of the time they will carry out the same activities as the rest of the participants
Courses of two to five weeks
They start every Monday between July 25 and August 22
- Theoretical and practical classes taught by qualified and native trainers, teachers and instructors
- Supervisor assigned to each student
- The student will participate in the preparation and execution of a wide range of sports and outdoor activities with children
- Serve as an assistant of coaches and monitors in competitions, games and training of the main sports
- Document accrediting attendance to the course
£150 supplement per week
Dates and Prices
From July 25 to September 2
Minimum of 3 weeks and a maximum of 5
- Three weeks: £ 2,500
- Four weeks: £ 2,900
- Five weeks: £ 3,200
- Add £150 per week per programme, for the addition of the Monitor Course.