Summer Camp with Tennis
The tennis camp in England has the collaboration of The South Devon Tennis Center, a
The students stay in a British family of total confidence. In the morning they attend English classes for three hours and after lunch they have three hours of group and individual training, enhancing the different facets of the game.
From June 24 to July 20. Two weeks also available.
• For all levels of players
• Santander-Plymouth ferry trip (Return by plane not included)
• Accommodation in a British family of trust
• Training and competition from 1 to 4 in the afternoon four days a week, after English classes, at one of the most prestigious academies in Devon. Group and individual training and competition with English players
• Total immersion in English, since all Academy coaches are British
• Four days of English classes of three hours in small groups and with native teachers
• Sports, leisure or cultural activities two days a week
• Full day excursions to places of interest on Wednesdays and Saturdays
• Monitoring and constant attention by the organization
• 24-hour availability for any emergency
Price for three and a half weeks: £ 2,750
Price for two and a half weeks: £ 1,900