Summer Camp with Horse Riding
An exceptional program for young riders of all levels in one of the most prestigious and traditional equestrian schools in the south west of England, Cheston Farm Riding School. The school has excellent facilities, including a modern indoor and two outdoor riding stables, instructors and qualified teachers of great experience and a wide variety of horses for all types of riders.
The student has a total immersion experience in English through his stay in the family and also during the day at the equestrian school, where he will always be surrounded by English instructors and colleagues, as well as the support of the English classes.
From June 24 to July 20.
Also, the possibility of two weeks.
• For all levels of riders
• Santander-Plymouth ferry trip (Return by plane not included)
• Accommodation in a British family of trust
• Days from 9 in the morning to 5 in the afternoon three days a week in one of the best equestrian schools in Devon with classes and participation in the work related to the care of horses, their health and well-being
• Total immersion in English, since all school staff and riders who attend the
• Two days of English classes of three hours in small groups and with native teachers
• Sports, leisure or cultural activities two days a week
• Full day excursions to places of interest on Saturdays
• Monitoring and constant attention by the organization
• 24-hour availability for any emergency
Price for three and a half weeks: £2.750
Price for two and a half weeks: £1.850